All new manuscripts to MVAID 2023 conference should be submitted directly via AIS Scholar Online Editorial System (投稿链接). By using the online system, you can access and process submitted papers from anywhere with internet access, and all the records including files and exchange will be maintained.
• Step 1. To keep scientific integrity, one of our editors will run Turnitin on each new submission to see if has problem of possible plagiarism. Papers not passing plagiarism check will be desk rejected immediately.
• Step 2. Then the publication chairs will have an initial check on new submission to ensure if it’s within scope of the conference, and decide if it merits further review. If the new manuscript passed the initial check, it will be assigned to reviewers for single-blind peer review.
• Step 3. Each of selected paper will be reviewed by at least two/three independent experts with related research background mainly on originality, validity, quality and readability.
• Step 4. Review Reports received from the experts will be judged by one of the editors with international scientific standards.
• Step 5. If logical, then Review Reports will be sent to authors to modify the manuscript accordingly. If not logical, then editor can assign new reviewer or can also judge at his/her own.
• Step 6. Authors will be required to revise their papers according to the points raised.
• Step 7. Revised version will then be evaluated by the editor whether the points raised by the reviewers have been addressed or not.
• Step 8. Then the editor will send the revised manuscript to the reviewers again for re-evaluation.
• Step 9. If the reviewers approve the revise version of the manuscript, then the Editor-in-Chief will make final decision for the publication.